Support your local bike shop

rat patrol hootenanny

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 Ducko







Here a few pics from a crazy weekend. I regretfully say that I missed the friday night party and the early saturday ride. But the saturday evening activities were still funner than shit. Me being one who has never ridden on or with a tall bike. I'll chalk it up as a learning experience, and what I learned is I want to do it more often.

There were at least 50 people from about 4 different clubs that I know of. There were the hosts the Rat Patrol. Then there was us Skumlife guys, and the marsupial front was there. I'm drawing blanks on the other names, and these are the only ones I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Enough being said. I will be posting videos and pics of future events and happenings for your viewing pleasure. I promise, I'll keep it real as I can.

~Claytron

0 comments: rat patrol hootenanny

Post a Comment