Support your local bike shop

Archie's Grobags Hip Pouch

Friday, October 09, 2009 Ducko



This hip pouch packs a BIG punch! Archie's Grobags is having some technical difficulties with their website and it should be back up soon. In the meantime, if your interested in getting one of these hip pouches, please email bionicear[at]hotmail.co.uk for more information. They sell for £45 and I must say... I've never seen a pouch like this on the market before. Its brilliant!

If you are anything like me you allways have too much stop and not anywhere to put it....well i think i just might of found a solution to our problem.
Archie's Grobags just droped this hip pouch that from the looks has ample room for all my daily shit and a spot to hold my u-lock
check it out at Archie's Grobags


0 comments: Archie's Grobags Hip Pouch

Post a Comment