Support your local bike shop

My Bike is Better Than Your Bike

Saturday, October 17, 2009 Anonymous
These shirts are so awesome (mine is already on it's way), albeit a bit snobby, but it's all in good fun if you actually have a sense of humor. You can find them on the Candy Cranks blog, which is a blog written by girl riders all over the world. Speaking of, I've recently become an author on Candy Cranks myself, and will be posting primarily on Nashville happenings and such as well as the Cupcranks Cupcake rides. So I would definitely recommend checking their site out (especially if you're a girl who rides or wants to get into riding). I'm really excited to get to be a part of this!

1 comments: My Bike is Better Than Your Bike

skye said...
October 18, 2009 at 1:54 AM

ohhhh. so much love!

Post a Comment